GC Championships

29/04/24 12:06
What's happening on 1 of my teams is showing a championship for GC in another of my teams it don't show it! Another cock up by nitro by the looks of it! Also none of the teams in my guild received RP's for winning the last GC?
29/04/24 19:26
It must be the "chimps tea time" as people on smartphones, iPads and PCs are all seeing something different. The usual offering of "implement before testing" from the morons lol.
30/04/24 10:55
agreed and no rp's awarded from the previous gc!!!
01/05/24 03:32
Sweet nitro have done their usual and fuked it up royally! They will never learn
01/05/24 07:38
Where's the exit door, this is fecked
01/05/24 07:50
This is an absolute joke. Spuitpoep v Cag finished 20-20 with Spuit getting to 20 first by a long way. Game time finished and result changed to 18-17 to Cag. No response regarding this from Cag. They’re messing this game right up. My polite comment to this situation!
01/05/24 07:50
This is an absolute joke. Spuitpoep v Cag finished 20-20 with Spuit getting to 20 first by a long way. Game time finished and result changed to 18-17 to Cag. No response regarding this from Cag. They’re messing this game right up. My polite comment to this situation!
09/05/24 22:35
Seems another GC gone wrong with no rewards at end. Now showing as 80 odd hours to next one! What is going on?
14/05/24 21:36
Add to all of the above it is now impossible to kick teams at the end of a GC (we need to let 3 go as they have quit due to all the rubbish from SN) as the game still thinks it is being played after it has finished!!!

I would log a ticket but got a nasty reply for a serious question last time I logged one so there is no point. These people running the game have absolutely no idea of good customer support for loyal paying customers, quite the opposite in fact. I think they want rid of us and they are doing a damn good job of it.
15/05/24 00:35
DHSFP :

Add to all of the above it is now impossible to kick teams at the end of a GC (we need to let 3 go as they have quit due to all the rubbish from SN) as the game still thinks it is being played after it has finished!!!

I would log a ticket but got a nasty reply for a serious question last time I logged one so there is no point. These people running the game have absolutely no idea of good customer support for loyal paying customers, quite the opposite in fact. I think they want rid of us and they are doing a damn good job of it.

Agreed, that's when they can be bothered to reply. My last 5 or so tickets I have had no answer