Player injured before the ball was even kicked

09/03/17 10:24
Today I played a league match against Yasan who is from an Iranian guild playing with a dutch flag and before the ball was even kicked he'd injured my player then to add insult to injury he after i'd subbed my player he also went an injured the guy i'd brought on to replace my player bit explain to me how exactly can you injure a player without kicking the ball? Furthermore it whiffs a bit to say the least the player who I brought on to replace my injured player also was injured within seconds of bringing him not to mention he had the home advantage too that has supposedly been reduced (I highly doubt)
23/04/17 13:02
Was the player who took your out by any chance called Ron Harris??
23/04/17 16:53
can't remember was a while a go but remember being well annoyed by it
25/04/17 22:31
i have the same problem but they ignore it
26/04/17 00:05
Yeah I'm hoping the new forum guys will be of more use than sublinet but i'm not expecting much
28/07/17 14:36
fuck this shit.... i had this same kind of problem,i played a match,there was an out throw out and someone immediately injured my player before the ball was fuckin touched
28/07/17 17:29
I thought they had fixed that but obviously not. Yesterday though I came across something new I got a throw in my player put it into an empty area & then collected it. No doubt somebody will tell me they have seen it before but its new to me
18/03/18 16:19
Yea I have the same bug