The beginners guild

26/10/16 03:06
This will be a place for all members of the guild to share informations, make new friends, learn new things etc...
26/10/16 17:52
Hey, I am the leader of The beginners guild. I like strategy games like league of legends. I have played top eleven for 2 years and start playing this one once it was out. Looking forward to find some good strategies to win alongside my guild mates.
28/10/16 16:06
Nice an other player from Top Eleven
Welcome bro
29/10/16 07:51
Thx bro
30/10/16 12:36
We are an international guild created to help beginner players to set up efficient strategy and help them out in the early level of the game. After that they will be free to join a more competitive guilds
12/01/17 01:08
To everyone that want to join our guild, just play me twice in friendly match. My in game name is : TOGO'S Gorilla and i am somewhere in the top 50 of the ranking.
12/01/17 03:18
I don't normally endorse other people's guilds, but tell you one thing. I have "known" TOGO for awhile. Just from playing against him. And he knows his stuff. I have watched him improve immensely over the past month. And more importantly, a super nice human being.He won't lead you wrong.

I am Jason Riley, and I endorse this message.

HAHAHAHA!! Sorry tv commercial came on, made me laugh. Seriously, if you have questions, need help, etc, he is a good guy TOGO too.
12/01/17 03:28
Jason Riley :

I don't normally endorse other people's guilds, but tell you one thing. I have "known" TOGO for awhile. Just from playing against him. And he knows his stuff. I have watched him improve immensely over the past month. And more importantly, a super nice human being.He won't lead you wrong.

I am Jason Riley, and I endorse this message.

HAHAHAHA!! Sorry tv commercial came on, made me laugh. Seriously, if you have questions, need help, etc, he is a good guy TOGO too.

I am honored and happy . Thanks Mr. RILEY
18/01/17 15:48
Togo, I would like to try your beg.'s guild. My team's name is Boss' Hawgs; we have played (and were tossed!) twice vs. your Gorilla!! Looking fwd to the experience. Thx in advance, JD
19/01/17 06:13
We are playing a guild challenge at the moment. I will send you an invite right after it end.