Level 23 stadium

21/02/17 00:22
After upgrading to L23, the stadium reverts back to a L20 stadium, albeit with more fans.
21/02/17 00:28
This isnt a bug its just a lazy dev team!
21/02/17 01:09
Wait, your stadium downgrades?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha.
21/02/17 10:18
Admin any excuses, or is it just being lazy?
21/02/17 12:16
I'm not sure the developers can do much more, if the stadiums looked bigger I suspect people would say they look to much like soccer stadiums as long is fan base increases that's what really matters to people playing this game in my view
21/02/17 13:33
Colstons :

I'm not sure the developers can do much more, if the stadiums looked bigger I suspect people would say they look to much like soccer stadiums as long is fan base increases that's what really matters to people playing this game in my view

I like graphic upgrades personally. Otherwise I would play text based games
21/02/17 20:12
Black Monks :

Colstons :

At least its not the same as level 22 stadium graphics, its the same yet different, you'll feel the effect once you get there
21/02/17 21:21
Coach qBaLL :

Black Monks :

Colstons :

At least its not the same as level 22 stadium graphics, its the same yet different, you'll feel the effect once you get there

So when I get to 23 I will finally be where I am today! My mind is still blown by this, I thought it was lazy enough that there were no upgrades of visuals, but this seems to almost be intentionally insulting
22/02/17 15:07
The developers will change that during the next update. They will try to do it next week.
23/02/17 09:28
Is that a clue that there is an update coming ? ;0)