Exchanging gold balls

22/03/17 16:26
Having seen the pop up I exchanged 1,200 gold balls so now as it is still well inside the 72 hours do I get the 50% free ones as that pop up will not come up is this another Sublinet rip off
22/03/17 18:37
yeah I posted the screenshot on world elite telling my lot about this ridiculous con to get people to spend silly I think it only applies say if your upgrade has x hours left to go and you use gold balls to speed the process up . That's the only way you'll be discounted I reckon, so you use up your goldballs on upgrades you then end up paying for more because they've wiped you out naughty but I reckon it's a con to force you into spending when they wipe your gold balls out meanwhile the discount they talk of I don't believe it personally and you've already handed your goldballs over so you become powerless.
23/03/17 01:52
Sent message to help centre still within the 72 hours I await a reply & expect to still be doing so in a weeks time
24/03/17 11:02
I just got a message from them They have just done it manually Had it been instant I could have exchanged those for something still within the 72 hours & got another 50% but better than nothing I suppose. To be honest I'm shocked that they did anything once the shock really hits me I could be posting my next one from the Cardio ward
24/03/17 20:01
Lol Shaun