Limit the amount of friendlies one can use whilst the GC is on

14/01/17 23:38
I've played this game quite a long time and I've never seen a guild as unsporting as *** zeletan****

World Elite are currently attempting to play **** zeletan***** in GC except for some us can't because of there rather unsporting tactics not only do they use the stupid pass it between two men tact they've also started friendlying each other to stop us from playing them or playing people with spare goes so we can't use the goes we have. Now i'm ok with friendlies, but can we all have a limit on how many friendlies per team we can use per day cos if this carries on some of my lads won't even get the chance to use there goes.

16/01/17 23:43
A bit cheeky but you do have 24 hours can they really block you out for that long?

I would watch the game & then try when there is about 5 mins to go get off the game & then sit there hitting the challenge button which should give you at least a 50/50 chance of getting in first
17/01/17 17:15
Yeah most of us did get a game in but we did lose out in the end just glad most us could play cos they stopped after a while
17/01/17 17:16
thought it would last forever way they kept doing it for a solid 3 hour period